MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Uploading of attachments not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
i want to know if there are any key things preventing attachments from being uploaded
I will open up a new thread and select my image file and press add attachment it will send the file but it just redirects back to the page without uploading (not in my attachments)

Checked the PHP max post size etc
Folder has write access

are there any common things people do wrong and cause this kind of behavior

Webserver: Nginx
DB: MYSQL
Version of MyBB : 1.8.18 ( Upgrade will be undertaken once uploads are repaired)

Thanks

Turns out someone made a bad edit to a template or somthing they did not put the brackets in the attachments? or was there a change in a version "post_attachments_new" needed to have the 3rd line changed to
<td class="trow1" style="white-space: nowrap"><strong>{$lang->new_attachment}</strong> <input type="file" name="attachments[]" size="30" class="fileupload" multiple="multiple" /></td>

Hope this will help someone else
Thanks for giving us the solution, that will help someone, I'm sure.
(2018-09-17, 04:53 AM)natzzzy9119 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks

Turns out someone made a bad edit to a template or somthing they did not put the brackets in the attachments? or was there a change in a version "post_attachments_new" needed to have the 3rd line changed to
<td class="trow1" style="white-space: nowrap"><strong>{$lang->new_attachment}</strong> <input type="file" name="attachments[]" size="30" class="fileupload" multiple="multiple" /></td>

thanks a lot lot your solution!
(2018-09-17, 04:53 AM)natzzzy9119 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
i want to know if there are any key things preventing attachments from being uploaded
I will open up a new thread and select my image file and press add attachment it will send the file but it just redirects back to the page without uploading (not in my attachments)

Checked the PHP max post size etc
Folder has write access

are there any common things people do wrong and cause this kind of behavior

Webserver: Nginx
DB: MYSQL
Version of MyBB : 1.8.18 ( Upgrade will be undertaken once uploads are repaired)

Thanks

Thank very much!