MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thanks Plugin!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear folks, 

Recently I updated mybb 1.6 to 1.8  Smile

The thanks plugin was used: Thanks 3.9.1
The new one is: Thanks 3.9.2 (compatible with mybb 1.8)

All counters are OK, but when I hit thanks, it generates two thanks at once!

Could someone guide me?

Thanks you in advance.

Best regards.
Look in your postbit and/or postbit_classic templates, toward the bottom where the buttons are. There will be 2 instances of the thanks variable, Remove the one, leaving only one instance.
(2018-09-17, 06:45 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]Look in your postbit and/or postbit_classic templates, toward the bottom where the buttons are. There will be 2 instances of the thanks variable, Remove the one, leaving only one instance.

Thanks for fast and kind reply!

I only found one:
</div>
<div class="postbit_buttons post_management_buttons float_right">
{$post['button_tyl']}{$post['button_edit']}{$post['button_quickdelete']}{$post['button_quickrestore']}{$post['button_quote']}{$post['thanks']}{$post['button_multiquote']}{$post['button_report']}{$post['button_warn']}{$post['button_purgespammer']}{$post['button_reply_pm']}{$post['button_replyall_pm']}{$post['button_forward_pm']}{$post['button_delete_pm']}
}}}</div>{$post['thxdsp_outline']}
</div>
</div>

Kindly advice.

Best regards.
I see, sorry i misunderstood, maybe best to ask in the support thread.
Most likely its a conflict between this plugin and mybb default theme!

Kindly advice.

Best regards.
Deactivate uninstall, reupload files and install and activate again and see if that works.
(2018-09-18, 01:41 AM)Deathstarr Wrote: [ -> ]Deactivate uninstall, reupload files and install and activate again and see if that works.

Thank you...

I did 3 times, but in vain!

Just having this issue so hope someone will help.

Best regards.