MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Authorization code mismatch. Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
At bottom you will see that i added new theme and tried to sign up account from it and i found that the problem still exists so how you are saying that it's theme issue?
Thanks anyway!
(2018-09-23, 03:19 PM)iKsu Wrote: [ -> ]At bottom you will see that i added new theme and tried to sign up account from it and i found that the problem still exists so how you are saying that it's theme issue?
Thanks anyway!

It's because you have not fixed ALL of the issues.

I already looked over your website and I still found a few places where the codes have not been changed according to the instructions provided in this thread.
Forum URL?
I have the same issue apparently, just noticed after reading this thread.
Forum url: www.r-gamers.net
(2018-09-23, 06:39 PM)Mattaffix Wrote: [ -> ]I have the same issue apparently, just noticed after reading this thread.

Your cookie settings are wrong, click on the link in my sig to fix it.
(2018-09-23, 06:42 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-09-23, 06:39 PM)Mattaffix Wrote: [ -> ]I have the same issue apparently, just noticed after reading this thread.

Your cookie settings are wrong, click on the link in my sig to fix it.

Okay great, I will try this as soon as I get home and get back to you and let you know if it worked or not.

Edit: So I went to my settings and apparently cookie settings that your tool suggested are the same so I don't think that's the issue? http://prntscr.com/ky1bo3
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5