MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Images aren't showing up.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Screen_Shot_2018-09-22_at_8.31.30_PM.png]

These images aren't showing up even if I re-upload them ... I've had luck in restoring my smilies and post icons with uploading them from my own end, but these are the last of the images that just won't work. 

If anyone can tell me another way of fixing them individually or uploading the folder properly that would be amazing. I've read like 5 links and haven't had any luck at all.
Right click them and check their properties. See where the images link to and see if they use the same path as the files you uploaded to your host
(2018-09-23, 03:32 AM)stephx Wrote: [ -> ]
[Image: Screen_Shot_2018-09-22_at_8.31.30_PM.png]

These images aren't showing up even if I re-upload them ... I've had luck in restoring my smilies and post icons with uploading them from my own end, but these are the last of the images that just won't work. 

If anyone can tell me another way of fixing them individually or uploading the folder properly that would be amazing. I've read like 5 links and haven't had any luck at all.

You need to double check the directory paths for all of the links that are specific to the theme you are using. 

Some themes will pull images from their own designated folder. 

This screenshot shows how this looks, however, if you install a theme 'MyOwn' then the folder may look like this: myown/images.

Use the File Manager to look for this. 

[Image: 7ce3940f5ffcab4ebcf7ea569432f289.png]
Thank you.