MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MySQL crash after log in to ACP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
When I tried log in to ACP I get this error:
Quote:MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:1054 - Unknown column 'authsecret' in 'field list'Query:SELECT authsecret FROM mybb_adminoptions WHERE uid='1'

Before this error I tried to unlock my admin account because someone tried to log into my account and it was locked after 5 invalid attempts.

For help I used this tutorial:
https://community.mybb.com/post-1039514.html

And I entered this request into phpmyadmin:
Quote:UPDATE [/font][/size][/color][color=#dd0000][size=small][font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]mybb_adminoptions[/font][/size][/color][color=#007700][size=small][font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace] SET [/font][/size][/color][color=#dd0000][size=small][font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]loginattempts[/font][/size][/color][color=#007700][size=small][font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace] = '0'[/font][/size][/color][color=#dd0000][size=small][font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]loginlockoutexpiry[/font][/size][/color][color=#007700][size=small][font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace] = '0' WHERE [/font][/size][/color][color=#dd0000][size=small][font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]uid[/font][/size][/color][color=#007700][size=small][font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace] = '1';

And after this I got an above error with MySQL.

How to fix it? I can't log in to ACP.
The 'authsecret' collumn doesn't exist in the 'mybb_adminoptions' table.

So, your query that you ran in MyAdmin didn't do anything.
So, how can I fix it?
Any help?
don't be afraid to search google, I found multiple answers to this, just google search

"Mybb SQL Error:1054 - Unknown column 'authsecret' in 'field list Query: SELECT authsecret FROM mybb_adminoptions WHERE id='1'"
(09-30-2018, 02:07 AM)Michael2014 Wrote: [ -> ]don't be afraid to search google, I found multiple answers to this, just google search

"Mybb SQL Error:1054 - Unknown column 'authsecret' in 'field list Query: SELECT authsecret FROM mybb_adminoptions WHERE id='1'"

Please don't kidding me. If it is in Google, I would fix it myself. So if I can't fix my forum, I decided to write my problem here. So, if you found a multiple answers, share it here. Otherwise your post is just spam.
Read this thread:: I'm sure it will help you https://community.mybb.com/thread-212445.html