MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Link to index is missing in forums and User CP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings,

Apparantly my forum doesn't show a link back to the index like it does on here. I'm talking about the link you see at the top of the page above^ , where you can also see the path you have gone through (MyBB Community Forums/MyBB/General Support/New Thread... the bold part is what I miss on my forum).

I'm coming from Invisionfree and my members will be too, so we're kind of used to it, so how will I be able to make it show again?

I activated the Country Flag plug in, and I put the Minimum Posts before being able to PM on the server too (not active)... but I can't see why that would be a problem, as the problem was already present.

Thanks in advance,

Cheers,
-MV
Hi,

This should be standard in a default install of MyBB, and unless you've manually removed it, it should still be showing.

If you can provide us with a link to your forums, I can probably assist you better.

Chris
Here it is: link

On the index the link shows, but when you go into a forum... it disappears.
Did you enter a Board Name in your General Configuration Settings ?
You don't have a Forum name. The link is there, but as you don't have a forum name it won't show.
Admin CP -> Board settings -> Change -> General Configuration -> Board Name

Cheers,
CraKteR.
Right thanks. I can remember I removed it yea, lol just didn't think much about the consequence.

Great !

-MV