MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: OMDb movie tag for myBB 1.8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Because I still have to do some changes in the IMDb plugin I decided to publish the OMDb one.
This one takes a link from IMDb and it take information regarding the movie/series/episode or game and embed it in your message/post.
To use it you will need an apikey from OMDb.

The test site is http://www.ignea.ro/showthread.php?tid=2
I will be alternating between this plugin and IMDb one, but for the next couple of days I will leave this one activated. Can't have both in the same time as they are parsing the same IMDb links.

The plugin can be downloaded from this site or from http://www.ignea.ro/showthread.php?tid=11
nice release
(2018-09-29, 12:37 PM)8guawong Wrote: [ -> ]nice release

Thank you.

(2018-09-29, 01:53 AM)thor2705 Wrote: [ -> ]Mistakenly I have uploaded a working version of the plugin.I've updated the files.
To update you only have to copy the new file from /plugin folder over the old one. No other changes necessary, no need to deactivate the plugin.The new files can be find here: https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...6&bid=3497
After 7 days of waiting for the plugin release post to be approved I decided all the support for my plugins will be done on Plugin Support Site
I will not upload anymore updates for this plugin on this site.
(2018-10-05, 05:52 PM)thor2705 Wrote: [ -> ]After 7 days of waiting for the plugin release post to be approved I decided all the support for my plugins will be done on Plugin Support Site

damn thats sad to hear maybe there's a reason its not approved yet
(2018-10-06, 04:22 PM)8guawong Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-10-05, 05:52 PM)thor2705 Wrote: [ -> ]After 7 days of waiting for the plugin release post to be approved I decided all the support for my plugins will be done on Plugin Support Site

Not after 8 almost 9 days. The good part is that I have another 5 to 10 plugins to release in the next week or couple of weeks and a few more after. The amazing think...it will be only on that site. All of them where created by me a few years ago, all of them beside the XXX one (and this one I am not sure I will release it, I see that mmBb doesn't support now this kind of sites) will be free.
(2018-10-06, 10:54 PM)thor2705 Wrote: [ -> ]

Not after 8 almost 9 days. The good part is that I have another 5 to 10 plugins to release in the next week or couple of weeks and a few more after. The amazing think...it will be only on that site. All of them where created by me a few years ago, all of them beside the XXX one (and this one I am not sure I will release it, I see that mmBb doesn't support now this kind of sites) will be free.

Patience is necessary for these kinds of approvals because there is a limited staff at MyBB.com. 

Many of the staff have lives outside of MyBB.com. Give them a break.

ok i'll be sure to check your website more often Big Grin

was going to register at your site but your image verification is broken
(2018-10-07, 09:02 AM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]

Patience is necessary for these kinds of approvals because there is a limited staff at MyBB.com. 

Do you think I should wait more after two other releases from others posted? i don't think is a matter of time and resources.
(2018-10-10, 12:16 PM)thor2705 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-10-07, 09:02 AM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]

Do you think I should wait more after two other releases from others posted? i don't think is a matter of time and resources.

Take this up with the MyBB staff in PM or use the Private Inquiries Forum to discuss this with MyBB staff. 

Continuing this in this thread is not going speed up the approval process.
Pages: 1 2