MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: IP-based Country Flag in postbit for mybb 1.4, 1.6, 1.8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2018-10-01, 06:42 PM)Metallix Wrote: [ -> ]Tried it but it said everyone was from the US and St Petersburg which I know is not correct. Am I doing something wrong?

It is using last IP known. and the city is the one of the IP not the city where the person reside. As an example my IP say I am living in Kanata, but I live in a city named Nepean.
I can changed to the registration IP, but the issue will be the same.
Try to download the file attached here and upload it in top of what you have on the server.
After 7 days of waiting for the plugin release post to be approved I decided all the support for my plugins will be done on Plugin Support Site

I will not upload anymore updates for this plugin on this site.
(2018-10-05, 05:53 PM)thor2705 Wrote: [ -> ]After 7 days of waiting for the plugin release post to be approved I decided all the support for my plugins will be done on Plugin Support Site

I will not upload anymore updates for this plugin on this site.

Website link is DEAD.
Yes, it is, The IP changed and I was to lazy to update it at the Registrar office. I am moving out of the country, I will update everything when I am done.
website is still dead
Doesn't work in 1.8.22 Sad

Installs fine but everyone has the same Country and City as me the admin! Sad
^ alternate plugin => country flag
(2020-05-03, 02:17 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ alternate plugin => country flag

Thanks .m. - that one doesn't include IP lookup though! Sad
Pages: 1 2