MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to show message to resend activation email
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

i want to display a message for a waiting for activation users i used this code in the welcome_back_member
if( $mybb->user['usergroup'] == "5" )
 {
   <div class="message" align="center"><a href="member.php?action=resendactivation"><font size=5 color="black"> you don't active your email click here to resend activation email</font></a></div>
 }

the message is shown in the header but i can't detect the waiting activation users it display for all users and it shown as the image
Templates do not have the capability to use PHP unless you are using a plugin to allow such.
  • Template Conditionals, "This is essentially a more restrictive version of my PHP in Templates plugin.  The restrictions aim to make this a "safe" plugin to use, that is, doesn't allow arbitrary PHP execution, but still gives the benefits of template conditionals."
  • PHP in Templates

If you use Template Conditionals plugin you would set it up like:
<if $mybb->user['usergroup'] == 5 then><div class="message" align="center"><a href="member.php?action=resendactivation"><font size=5 color="black"> you don't active your email click here to resend activation email</font></a></div></if>
(2018-09-30, 01:46 PM)isoldehn Wrote: [ -> ]Templates do not have the capability to use PHP unless you are using a plugin to allow such.
  • Template Conditionals, "This is essentially a more restrictive version of my PHP in Templates plugin.  The restrictions aim to make this a "safe" plugin to use, that is, doesn't allow arbitrary PHP execution, but still gives the benefits of template conditionals."
  • PHP in Templates

If you use Template Conditionals plugin you would set it up like:
<if $mybb->user['usergroup'] == 5 then><div class="message" align="center"><a href="member.php?action=resendactivation"><font size=5 color="black"> you don't active your email click here to resend activation email</font></a></div></if>

Thank you very much thats it  Heart
You’re very welcome! Smile
(2018-09-30, 09:33 PM)isoldehn Wrote: [ -> ]You’re very welcome! Smile

Can you please tell me how to change the default editor settings in this thread becouse i didn't get the answer till now
https://community.mybb.com/thread-219535.html
I unfortunately don’t know, I’ve never really personally messed with the editor. Sorry.