MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Moderator display isues in suborums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sure, there it is: www.r-gamers.net

I disabled plugins one by one and found out the plugin that's messing my Moderated By board. It's Lastposter Avatar by Whiteneo.
(2018-10-01, 09:24 AM)Mattaffix Wrote: [ -> ]Sure, there it is: www.r-gamers.net

I disabled plugins one by one and found out the plugin that's messing my Moderated By board. It's Lastposter Avatar by Whiteneo.

Did you report this issue to @Whiteneo in thisĀ FORUM?

That's the best place to report issues with plugins.
(2018-10-01, 12:15 PM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-10-01, 09:24 AM)Mattaffix Wrote: [ -> ]Sure, there it is: www.r-gamers.net

Did you report this issue to @Whiteneo in thisĀ FORUM?

That's the best place to report issues with plugins.

Yes, I have, just after I figured out that the issues is caused by his plugin.
The plugin has a setting for formatting usernames, you can try turning it off if you still want to use the avatars.
Oh right, it's working now.
then you can try username styles plugin by lukasamd - or wait for Neo to reply.
(2018-10-01, 04:11 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]then you can try username styles plugin by lukasamd - or wait for Neo to reply.

I'll wait for this reply, I just posted the issue on his thread. I don't really care for stylish username but it would be great if he could fix it so he can have a flawless plugin.
Pages: 1 2