MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login admin Error !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

When I try to log in to my admin account I get this errorĀ 

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'passwordconvert' in 'field list'
Query:
SELECT username,password,salt,loginkey,coppauser,usergroup,passwordconvert,passwordconverttype,passwordconvertsalt,uid FROM mybb_users WHERE username='*****' LIMIT 1

How I can Fix this problem please ? thank you in advance !
(2018-10-01, 02:12 PM)M!X0R Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

When I try to log in to my admin account I get this errorĀ 

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'passwordconvert' in 'field list'
Query:
SELECT username,password,salt,loginkey,coppauser,usergroup,passwordconvert,passwordconverttype,passwordconvertsalt,uid FROM mybb_users WHERE username='*****' LIMIT 1

How I can Fix this problem please ? thank you in advance !

Did you recently install a plugin that has something to do with passwords? Or logins?
(2018-10-01, 02:40 PM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]Did you recently install a plugin that has something to do with passwords? Or logins?

NO
(2018-10-01, 02:44 PM)M!X0R Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-10-01, 02:40 PM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]Did you recently install a plugin that has something to do with passwords? Or logins?

NO

When attempting to login, as an administrator, is there a link that shows up where you can request a password reset?

Or...

Try logging in as a different (or new) user and see how it goes.
I've only one user and I turned off the forum so even i try to restor the paasword i get closed message Sad
if your forum is converted from some other system then have you activated loginconvert plugin ?
(2018-10-01, 03:48 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]if your forum is converted from some other system then have you activated loginconvert plugin ?

my forum mybb pure not converted and I don't know from where this problem is down !

there is anyway to turn ON my forum from SQL ?