MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [split] Vacation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
DrPoodle and Chris,

Thanks.

PD: Chris, my bride want travel to Australia. Where is the best place?
We prefer nature and sport/relax.
Only the fly is extremely expensive (from Spain), but my bride is really a boring...
iami Wrote:PD: Chris, my bride want travel to Australia. Where is the best place?
Sydney is really nice - there are some really nice sights to see, places to visit & relax. Of course, I am bias because that is where I live.
Unbias (Toungue) opinion:

I suggest the island of Tangalooma. It is a great island that has boat trips to the reef for snorkelling / diving. Every night you get to feed dolphins on the pier as well.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tangalooma

We also went to Heron Island, which is also on the Great Barrier Reef. It is more of a nature reserve for the public to watch and enjoy. Once a year you can see Giant Turtles climb up the beaches to lay their eggs (which we did), and another time of the yea, you can see the baby turtles hatch and crawl back to the Ocean.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heron_island

Of course we visited much of the mainland as well (mostly in Queensland) where we stayed in a rainforest resort (can't remember what it was called Sad).

Suffice to say, Australia is still my fave holiday location Toungue
Chris Boulton Wrote:
iami Wrote:PD: Chris, my bride want travel to Australia. Where is the best place?
Sydney is really nice - there are some really nice sights to see, places to visit & relax. Of course, I am bias because that is where I live.

Sorry for my offtopic but i have to say Sydney is a nice city as i have family there and i go there to see them a some times. there is a lot of good things to see there like what chris said.
Split! Toungue
I live in Queensland Big Grin.

In Brisbane, there are cool theme parks (Tower of Terror w00t), and probably other good things. Then you have the reefs and the rainforests up north. Or you could come an visit me in Yeppoon which is a nice little town Big Grin

BP
I went on the "Tower or Terror" twice in Disney World (Florida) when I went like 10 years ago Toungue
The one at Dreamworl is different Big Grin It's like SuperMan Escape at 6 flags
Thanks to all replies.

I sent suggestions to my bride.

If finally we go to australia I will put here some fotos Smile

Best wishes
Australia is really beauty, but the flight is extremelly expensive.

The first problem are 2.400 euros each passanger for the most inexpensive.

May be we go to Germany (I love this country). Low cost flights are inexpensive, 150 euros.

I don't know....

[Image: aus.png]