MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Some questions in mybb script
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Good evening ...
How are you doing ...
I have a forum working vBulletin 3 on and everyone knows that the company has stopped supporting this version
https://sa-ar.anime-toons.tv/
 Imported to
https://com.anime-toons.tv/
After the experiment
I discovered some problems
Including incompatibility with mobile.
Not supported by RTL
No sitemap system
Do not support additional member fields.

What are the advantages that make it excel?

The other point is that the program source and technical support for it works according to his free time, will be the future of the script in terms of follow-up and promotion, as well as will stop the script on this situation, especially after the search engines to support sites and forums compatible with mobile, And unsupported forums.
Was vB ever mobile friendly ? In any case MyBB at the moment is not. You can install a responsive theme for that purpose.

As far as I know MyBB does support RTL, and you can install a plugin for sitemap.

I can't help but notice you have been registered since 2016, plenty of time to consider the advantages that make it excel, no ?

Just had a look at your other posts, and you're asking the same questions since 2016  Huh Big Grin
(2018-10-01, 08:11 PM)@abdurhman@ Wrote: [ -> ]Good evening ...
How are you doing ...
I have a forum working vBulletin 3 on and everyone knows that the company has stopped supporting this version
https://sa-ar.anime-toons.tv/
 Imported to
https://com.anime-toons.tv/
After the experiment
I discovered some problems
Including incompatibility with mobile.
Not supported by RTL
No sitemap system
Do not support additional member fields.

What are the advantages that make it excel?

The other point is that the program source and technical support for it works according to his free time, will be the future of the script in terms of follow-up and promotion, as well as will stop the script on this situation, especially after the search engines to support sites and forums compatible with mobile, And unsupported forums.

Just like @Ashely1 stated, you've been around for a while asking similar questions.

Make the switch now, don't wait!

Use the MyBB Merge package and you'll be running on MyBB real soon!
The problem is if you re-ask the questions maybe make some adjustments or improvements to the script. But the script is still like nothing
(2018-10-02, 03:34 AM)@abdurhman@ Wrote: [ -> ]The problem is if you re-ask the questions maybe make some adjustments or improvements to the script. But the script is still like nothing

I am not certain where you are going with this, but it's either you decide to make the switch or not.

Whatever it is that you are looking for is not related to the script or something else that is that you are looking for.
i saw the direction from the first post. Another MyBB bashing thread. OP should stick to vB or whatever he is using, and spare the rest of us.
(2018-10-02, 10:58 AM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]i saw the direction from the first post. Another MyBB bashing thread. OP should stick to vB or whatever he is using, and spare the rest of us.

Yea, I saw the same thing, too.

However, I was attempting to get this person to decide to make the switch or not.
Don't be wasting our time making a decision for him/her.
After using a script
The script is beautiful and I liked it and you modified the style in terms of language.
The most important point will not be incompatible with mobile
The templates in the store are very weak design and not acceptable type
There are no known designers who can be asked for a special design ...
It seems that I will keep the old man (vbulletin) pending an improved version
It seems like the 1.9 version we are working on will address the issues you are mentioning. The whole template system is being re written using Twig and a new responsive design will be shipped as default.
(2018-10-05, 09:47 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]It seems like the 1.9 version we are working on will address the issues you are mentioning. The whole template system is being re written using Twig and a new responsive design will be shipped as default.

1.9 version will not be released soon it will take a lot of time to issue
Pages: 1 2