MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fatal Error with NewPoints 2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Fatal error: 'continue' not in the 'loop' or 'switch' context in C:\xampp\htdocs\mybbtest\admin\modules\newpoints\plugins.php on line 330

I'm receiving this message when I try to access the plugin from the ACP. I have uninstalled it, deactived it, and also tried deleting the old files and replacing them in the root folder of my forum. I'm also not seeing any topics about this, so I am unsure what the problem could be. Any suggestions? I have not done anything other than install it. Thank you.

I'm running myBB 1.8. I'm localhosting. Hopefully that can assist you.
that issue was fixed in the subsequent version of the plugin (current version : 2.1.1)
I did not see 2.1.1. Thank you for the update. I really appreciate it.

Quote:Fatal error: 'continue' not in the 'loop' or 'switch' context in C:\xampp\htdocs\mybbtest\admin\modules\newpoints\upgrades.php on line 112

I came across another one when I clicked on the "Upgrade" under NewPoints settings. I'd post this on the dev's forum, but I'm not subscribed. While I don't see this as immediately urgent, I figured to report this.
True, http 500 error occurs when accessing the Upgrade option (NewPoints settings).

MyBB 1.8.19 | PHP 7.2.11RC1