MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ABP Solve It !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2018-10-23, 08:58 AM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]Wow ! I found a bug in my plugin, it's now corrected in build #6 - plugin version 0.3.2
The bug was in the xmlhttp and it was blocking all the ajax queries, so people can't register to the forum (username check failed).
Hmm.. Granted I don't have a lot of users registering, but I did have 3 sign up and 2 of which verified their accounts...

New user sign on appear to work for me? Is it because I'm using a custom theme, or  Huh ???
Or the bug is not totally blocking registration, just blocking the check about the username validation Smile
It may also block any auto-completion of username (like in PM to choose the recipient, or to filter the memberlist).
Thanks this plugin.

- Subject owner should be able to change "mark as solution".
- Mark As Solution button click after add $.jGrowl
Yes I agree, still waiting for v1.0
(2018-11-04, 09:53 AM)ozanakkaya Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks this plugin.

- Subject owner should be able to change "mark as solution".
- Mark As Solution button click after add $.jGrowl

And, modcp page, move thread for solution thread or post list.
(2018-11-04, 08:17 PM)ozanakkaya Wrote: [ -> ]- Subject owner should be able to change "mark as solution".
What do you mean ? Select another solution when one is already choose ?
(2018-11-04, 08:17 PM)ozanakkaya Wrote: [ -> ]- Mark As Solution button click after add $.jGrowl
Sorry, I don't understand, can you explain ?
(2018-11-04, 08:17 PM)ozanakkaya Wrote: [ -> ]And, modcp page, move thread for solution thread or post list.
This may be a major change (addition), so I'll first focus on the v1.0 Smile But I keep this idea in my mind

(2018-11-04, 09:59 AM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I agree, still waiting for v1.0
A few days Wink
He means to display jgrowl notification in the top right corner.
well, the jgrowl is only there to display errors, after the xmlhttp request, I don't understand what you want I do with it Smile
Maybe add it when the post is marked as the best answer etc. More would come in future alongside with new featues... Smile
Pages: 1 2 3