MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Requests
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
See: ww.calummaparsonii.com/forum
Can you help me with the following:

1. Update my forum
2. Update my forum so it is compatible with PHP 7.1
So far I can see this already has been done by forum member .m. 

Only 4 tm 5 below has to be done

3. Request 3 has been deleted
4. I have a forum and all members have to be registered and approved by me before entering the forum. I would like a Facebook logging/plugging. It could be that a user would has to names:
-His or her  first and last (sur) name which should be obligatory
-His or her Facebook name for which I want the Facebook plugging added
After registration and approval by me an user should be able to logging with his or her e-mail address/username/phone number (if possible) or Facebook plugging.
His or her  first and last (sur) should be visible on the members list and in case somebody registered also with a Facebook plugging then this should also be visible on the members list.
5. Register issue
As explained in screen prints
Quote:2. Update my forum so it is compatible with PHP 7.1
open ~/inc/config.php file and change following code line
$config['database']['type'] = 'mysql';
to below & save the file
$config['database']['type'] = 'mysqli';
that should fix forum loading issue.

Note: php files should be saved with utf-8 encoding without Byte Order Mark.
in general, we use editor like Notepad++ or file editor at web host panel to edit the files.
Anyone ?
3 and 5 - can be done with additional / custom user fields
for 3 : set to be editable only by admin but visible to all
for 5: set to be obligatory and available at registration
--> https://docs.mybb.com/1.6/Member-Profile/
--> https://docs.mybb.com/1.6/Admin-CP-Confi...le-Fields/

4 - if you don't want 3 plugins, consider using the OneAll Social login plugin: https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=981
Anybody interested in point 4 and 5 ? I still want this done
Anybody?
Hi Steven ,
I am interested to assist you on Point #4 facebook plugin register and approval by admin, and Point #5 Registration issue
Please let me know, If still open

Regards
Deep
Some request. still/new. Number 6 first after that number 7 which are necessary, if possible number 4 also and the other number also if this isn’t to much. Please let me know the price and which numbers you can do. If necessary you can logging and check it out. No cure no pay. Payment afterword’s (recently paid a form member in advance and didn’t get what we agreed on) in dollars through paypal. Communication through whats app, confirmations can be mailed off course if necessary. My what’s app 0031651577195

1. Which MYBB version do I have ? It isn't visible  because of an error.
2. Update my forum with the preservation of my (existing plugin) modifications
3. Please move all users from Registered copy group to Registered. After this please remove the group Registered copy
4. Whenever you go to www.calummaparsonii.com/forum and you are not registered or not logged in then the forum is not visible. What I would like is that the forum is visible (except administrator section) if you are not registered or not logged. Only visible, to post you should be registered member.
5. Could my forum be added to talpatalk ?
6. Register issue: Please check the print screen Thumbnail. Whenever new member registers the old fashioned way (no Facebook plugin). I always receive a confirmation mail with was was filled in.
7. Install a Facebook registration plugin: Currently I do not have a Facebook plugin installed and all users who register have to be approved by me. It is obligatory for all users to user their own full names, first (sur) and last name. What I would like that new users can register the old fashioned way or with a Facebook plugin which needs to be inastalled.
-When a new user registers with a Facebook name it should be automatically copied as his own username (I should be able to change the username as this needs to be their own full names).
-Usernames and Facebook names should be both visible on the members list
-Current members should be able to add their Facebook name to their profile and this should be automatically added/visible on the members list
-All new users still have to be approved/activated by me.