MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I need help in DVZ ShoutBox Plugin please!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,
In plugin DVZ ShoutBox there is distance between the Username and avatar i want to remove this distance or replace the date of every message with this distance to fill it and be more better, and i am asking too about how can i make small option in the ShoutBox that users can click on it and choose smiles which we are having like posts and these things..
Please have a look below
[Image: p_10054fvq61.png]
That's is a photo of the ShoutBox messages and style, and here is the plugin URL of,
DVZ Shoutbox.
Also that's all templates names of DVZ ShoutBox in photo below:
[Image: p_1005bwl901.png]
dvz_shoutbox
dvz_shoutbox_archive
dvz_shoutbox_archive_modoptions
dvz_shoutbox_last_read_link
dvz_shoutbox_panel
That's all what i am asking about adding option of choosing smiles + Removing the distance between the user avatar and username or adding the username message date on the distance to fill it.
Hope anyone helps me and i will be thankful in all cases, Thanks a lot!
forum url is required so that someone can check & provide the suggestions
(2018-10-02, 03:57 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]forum url is required so that someone can check & provide the suggestions
**Notice** ShoutBox only for registered users.
^ if the shoutbox is displayed only to registered members then test user account is also required.
(2018-10-02, 04:39 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ if the shoutbox is displayed only to registered members then test user account is also required.

OK, I sent you in private message Test User Information.
You can now start checking and thanks Smile
in global.css of the theme
#shoutbox .user has text-align set to right. it can be changed to left.

for the smilies,
not sure that plugin coder is interested in adding clickable smilies.
(at present can't devote time to check if it can be done easily ...)
(2018-10-03, 05:01 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]in global.css of the theme
#shoutbox .user has text-align set to right. it can be changed to left.

for the smilies,
not sure that plugin coder is interested in adding clickable smilies.
(at present can't devote time to check if it can be done easily ...)

OK, no problem the smiles but it's not working i done this global.css and the space (Distance between avatar and username still exists now) now i back as it was right,
So I am asking about it does it needs any precache the cache? removing it i means?
or not needed after editing also is there any other way to do it? hope you answer me Smile
^ browser cache needs to be refreshed (eg. press CTRL + F5) after saving changes to the style sheet

if external cache system is used (eg. cloudflare) then that might need purging !
(2018-10-03, 09:20 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ browser cache needs to be refreshed (eg. press CTRL + F5) after saving changes to the style sheet

if external cache system is used (eg. cloudflare) then that might need purging !

Oh, Amazing i tried now CTRL + F5 and it worked,
But how i restart the cache for all members? and thanks a lot Big Grin