MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: i have new posts but i see the icon of " no new posts "
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hello ,

i did a search but i didn't found a reply for my question in this forum so my problem is when i write new post and i return to the index i see the icon of "new posts" in front of the topic where i wrote !!!!

but when i login with another account , i have the icon of no new posts !!!

normally , it would be the opposite !!!!!!

thanks .
Hmmm, I have encountered the problem where the new post icon shows when I have made a post in a thread, but I haven't encountered the other problem.

This might be a bug.
is there any solutions for the first probleme or the second ?? or both of them ?

mu forum is new and i can reinstall it ! do i do that ????

thanks .
Please try a different theme and let me know if the problem still persists. You don't have to reinstall the forum only for that.

Regards
oh no ! the 2 problems still persists after trying 2 theme , bussiness bleu and black and bleu Sad

it's really a bigggggg problem Sad
mc206 Wrote:oh no ! the 2 problems still persists after trying 2 theme , bussiness bleu and black and bleu Sad
it's really a bigggggg problem Sad

It's not a big problem. Could you provide a link to your forum, please?
sorry , but i am still testing it on localhost (easyphp) .
mc206 Wrote:sorry , but i am still testing it on localhost (easyphp) .

Then, please wait till you actually install it on the server. I don't think you can test with your own posts.

Regards
but i have created two users !
I'm having this same issue. I had a friend register and post a comment (to make sure it wasn't an IP/cookie issue I was having) On the index page, the icon for new post is correct. But once I click that link and I'm on the forumdisplay page, the icon is for "no new posts".

Correct Icon: http://www.mommycity.com
Incorrect Icon: http://www.mommycity.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=42
Pages: 1 2