MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can someone please assist me with this login error on 1.8.19?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone.

Can someone please assist me on fixing this error?

I have searched for an answer to this for approximately five hours now. Every individual states it has already been answered, and points to the same thread. I have attempted to do that solution, it does not work. Can someone please assist me?

I am using the MusK theme, and I feel like I might not be using it for much longer if this does not get resolved.

Here is the error.

"Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again.".

Thank you so much for your time.

Farewell!
Hi Jeb,

The issue is most likely that the login form is missing an input that contains the MyBB post code (a code unique to each account that helps to prevent malicious stuff).

Link me to the theme and I'll take a look and give you some help in fixing the problem.
(2018-10-04, 12:47 AM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Jeb,

The issue is most likely that the login form is missing an input that contains the MyBB post code (a code unique to each account that helps to prevent malicious stuff).

Link me to the theme and I'll take a look and give you some help in fixing the problem.

Hello!

Sorry, I actually had this work for me, my previous message was about asking you hoew you would like me to transfer the file. I also know how that should be done.

Thank you for your time.

Farewell!

(2018-10-04, 12:03 AM)Jeb Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone.

Can someone please assist me on fixing this error?

I have searched for an answer to this for approximately five hours now. Every individual states it has already been answered, and points to the same thread. I have attempted to do that solution, it does not work. Can someone please assist me?

I am using the MusK theme, and I feel like I might not be using it for much longer if this does not get resolved.

Here is the error.

"Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again.".

Thank you so much for your time.

Farewell!
Hello everyone!

My apologies, I was able to have this one work for me.

Thank you so much for your time!

Farewell!