MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thanks Plugin Help on it
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I am facing problem i added this plugin 'Thanks' and i removed from the thx.lang.php file this line
8- $l['thx_thanked_count'] = "Given {1} thank(s) in {2} post(s)";
And removed from thx.php plugin this line
316- $post['thanked_count'] = $lang->sprintf($lang->thx_thanked_count, $post['thxcount'], $post['thxpost']);
And i found that in user posts there is 2 spaces between posts , joined , country these things...
Look at this photo
[Image: p_1007cry7s1.png]
Posts => Threads => Joined => Thanks => 2 spaces (distances) => Country
So i am asking about can anyone help me to remove those 2 spaces between Thanks and Country?
and here is the files after edit
also the link of plugin HERE
Hope anyone help me i will be thankful in all cases Smile
Thanks a lot.
^ there should be no need to modify source files of the plugin to remove above referred content
postbit_author_user template of the theme can be edited to remove such variables
{$post['thanked_count']}
(2018-10-04, 09:00 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ there should be no need to modify source files of the plugin to remove above referred content
postbit_author_user template of the theme can be edited to remove such variables
{$post['thanked_count']}

Hey bro,
change what to this? 
{$post['thanked_count']} 

i did not get you please explain more in postbit_author_user what i will replace with this 

{$post['thanked_count']} 
And Thanks.
if {$post['thanked_count']} is visible in the template then you can simply remove it.

plugin might be also having configurable settings to show / hide its related data.
(2018-10-04, 09:11 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]if {$post['thanked_count']}  is visible in the template then you can simply remove it.

plugin might be also having configurable settings to show / hide its related data.

Hey,
not it's not visible in the template
Look at this photo please of plugin settings:
[Image: p_10079ina61.png]
There is not option for that, so how can i do it with another way ..
^ upload back original files of thx.php & thx.lang.php from the plugin pack to your MyBB files server.

then check contents of postbit template & postbit_classic templates of your forum's active theme
(2018-10-04, 09:37 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ upload back original files of thx.php & thx.lang.php from the plugin pack to your MyBB files server.

then check contents of postbit template & postbit_classic templates of your forum's active theme

Fixed, Thanks a lot!