MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Show Thread Prefix on "Latest Posts on Index Sidebar"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Blush
Did u ever get this to work?
Index Sidebar is not a part of the mybb core so it is suposed that you have taken since a plugin or some code addittions. ( Oh my, it is the plugin section so it will be a plugin then)

Please send the plugin link in here for we can help you to find a solution.

It will require some core addons to get the prefix and set it up for you can use it as a new var.
(2019-06-10, 12:38 AM)Whiteneo Wrote: [ -> ]Index Sidebar is not a part of the mybb core so it is suposed that you have taken since a plugin or some code addittions. ( Oh my, it is the plugin section so it will be a plugin then)

Please send the plugin link in here for we can help you to find a solution.

It will require some core addons to get the prefix and set it up for you can use it as a new var.

Am using this: https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=291
Ok that mod have the same code as portal page so you only need to add a join into the prefix tables to set the id and then the formatted code, i have to download and inspect the code but that is the way to add it.

I will not expose samples because mybb have a bounch of them inside the core codes and you can take them to use it into your plugins so it is something that is written already and i think it is not the same mod maybe as the owner of this thread so this is the same way to do for all instances of code.

You can inspect showthread to see how prefixes are taken, but it will be not easy because your mod is about posts not threads and prefixes applies on threads so you will see a repeated prefix for the posts inside a thread with a prefix.

If the mod talks about threads it is recomendable, but for posts do not.