MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need MyBB Dev
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Need MyBB Dev

Looking for a web developer that has experience with MyBB and can help me with a mod from phpbb2 to development in a new plugin for MyBB 1.8

When plugin is done it will be released to the community and available for free

I need to know how much is the cost for development of the Plugin?

Contact Method : Via PM here on MyBB

Payable via: Paypal, amazon, efecty, payU

Best Regards
What is your Plugin about?
Need a develpment Fantay Spoort... is ta plugin development from jaysson for PhpBB2...i am try to  contact with  development user (jayson) its very very dificil.... 

support to my little forum.... but he never response my request... how can upagrade fantasy sports from PhpBb2 to MyBb 1.8. Need a develompent to fantasy sport .... upgrade from phpbb2 

Need too..and a develompt to database in php can reed files in excel and  download via .mcr files to games of winning elene PlayStation... PlayStation (psx) gsmes... have some codes but need a development soccer database from PS1 console... like similar Mcr databae psx ... need some simple...

read a file excel via php, select some items (teams clubs players) with data of players with stats, and export via .mcr to play via emulator

Blush
I have send you a PM , Please have a look.

Best Regards,
Henry
(2018-10-06, 11:12 AM)DiegoPino Wrote: [ -> ]Need MyBB Dev

Looking for a web developer that has experience with MyBB and can help me with a mod from phpbb2 to development in a new plugin for MyBB 1.8

When plugin is done it will be released to the community and available for free

I need to know how much is the cost for development of the Plugin?

Contact Method : Via PM here on MyBB

Payable via: Paypal, amazon, efecty, payU

Best Regards
Hello 

I can surely help you with your requirement .

Sent you PM, Please check

BR
Ron
Hi, so this is basically an bet system for Newpoints? It should be possible to code, yes.