MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: how to change post font colour
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please how can i change the font colour of my published posts. what i mean is that i want to change the text colour of my post that i have published. colour of text once i hit the post thread button. thanks
Not sure what you mean but if I understood correctly that "you want to change the text colour of your post" then ->
You can edit the post using full editor and changing the color by selecting the text using the editor color palette .
(2018-10-09, 05:10 PM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure what you mean but if I understood correctly that "you want to change the text colour of your post" then ->
You can edit the post using full editor and changing the color by selecting the text using the editor color palette .

Please I don't understand what you mean 

Please take a look at the image below
Only your text color? or all text color ?

i have no idea how you will achieve the first, but the latter may be possible. For anything editor related you need to look in the stylesheets found in the jscripts/sceditor folder.
(2018-10-09, 08:05 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]Only your text color? or all text color ?

i have no idea how you will achieve the first, but the latter may be possible. For anything editor related you need to look in the stylesheets found in the jscripts/sceditor folder.

Please how do I get to jscripts/creditor folder. Only the post text color
jscripts is a root folder of the MyBB installation.
(2018-10-09, 08:11 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]jscripts is a root folder of the MyBB installation.

I am in jscripts/creditor folder, please what next
go to editor_themes/mybb.css

find:

html {
font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, Sans-Serif;
font-size: 0.9em;
}

and add to it, so that you have

html {
font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, Sans-Serif;
font-size: 0.9em;
color: red;