MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Rc-palace Revised!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Very nice design Smile
Bas Wrote:Maybe...
rcpalace Wrote:Do you guys think that the colors are to bright?
Kind Regards.
Toplinks menu/buttons are too big in my opinion.

I like the colors of course but it's my members that think the green is bright. However, it seems like they don't mind it anymore.
Bas Wrote:Other than that it is a really nice theme!

Thanks, can't thank you enough for designing it for me. Big Grin

by the way, thanks for the comments guys.
I like it mate. realy great one..
and I like the way you used in this part
http://rc-palace.com/forum/inline.php Smile
thanks, for the great comments pepo.
anytime mate
rcpalace Wrote:I like the colors of course but it's my members that think the green is bright. However, it seems like they don't mind it anymore.

don't even try to make anything that make your members like your forum design, becuase every one have his own teste, his own opinion, if you want to make them all love your forum style thene you will have to design a theme for every user Toungue

I tryed to make my members love my forum style twice before, they can't be in one choice and we can't make one theme that every one will love it..
so my suggest just ask anyone that doesn't use your forum and look at thier opinion and work on it, thene whene you like it. don't ask again, becuase as I said before, you will see 10 member love the new one, and other 10 love the old one and other 10 want you to change some stuff in the new one, and other else want you to keep the old one with some changes see!? Toungue
pepotiger Wrote:anytime mate
rcpalace Wrote:I like the colors of course but it's my members that think the green is bright. However, it seems like they don't mind it anymore.

don't even try to make anything that make your members like your forum design, becuase every one have his own teste, his own opinion, if you want to make them all love your forum style thene you will have to design a theme for every user Toungue

I tryed to make my members love my forum style twice before, they can't be in one choice and we can't make one theme that every one will love it..
so my suggest just ask anyone that doesn't use your forum and look at thier opinion and work on it, thene whene you like it. don't ask again, becuase as I said before, you will see 10 member love the new one, and other 10 love the old one and other 10 want you to change some stuff in the new one, and other else want you to keep the old one with some changes see!? Toungue

Yup exactly how it is.
pepotiger Wrote:f you want to make them all love your forum style, then you will have to design a theme for every user Toungue

I totally agree with my dear pepotiger.

I personally find rc-palace's theme a great one.

Regards
Pages: 1 2