MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Coding Admin Needed for a RP site!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Site Name and Link: Moonlit Shadows
Looking for: I am looking for an Admin that has excellent coding skills.
Contact: PM me here or DM me via Discord or even post in here! Or even jump in the sites discord and leave a message!

Site Info: Moonlit Shadows or MS for short is an original themed TW site themed around bringing a sense of newness whilst still having the old themes we love from Teen Wolf we have come to love. It is set in a new fictional setting in Australia, with hopefully a darker themes to come.

Anything else:? As I said I am after a coding admin. As I have little skill with coding this is a must. Note this is a non paying job and an advertisement for a staff position. This means you the application must have experience with mybb, coding and rping in general. Another must is experience with the show Teen Wolf as you will not just be handling the coding needs of the site as you will be expected to take part in the role play like anyone else. This goes with without saying that the candidate must be willing to help bring Moonlit Shadows to life!