MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: All Externall Links Nofollow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys
in my forum all the links are nofollow well that ok
now what i want to do to make two links do follow
i tried that mycode method but its not works so anyone can tell me how can i make two links do follow only.
Thank! Heart
Links aren't nofollow by default. So you have a plugin that does it, or changed a template, or whatever.

For example, Google SEO plugin does nofollow for links, however it does so only if the post isn't already older than X days.

The idea is to give moderators several days of time to remove spam posts, spam links. Links that weren't removed by moderators are supposedly not spam and thus no reason to make them nofollow. So the nofollow is dropped after a few days, so all links in the forum would be dofollow in the long run.

If you have another plugin that does permanent nofollow, and you don't want that, just disable it. Likewise you can also disable the nofollow feature of Google SEO if you prefer handling this another way.
Thank you for your help
(2018-10-10, 12:29 PM)frostschutz Wrote: [ -> ]Links aren't nofollow by default. So you have a plugin that does it, or changed a template, or whatever.

For example, Google SEO plugin does nofollow for links, however it does so only if the post isn't already older than X days.

The idea is to give moderators several days of time to remove spam posts, spam links. Links that weren't removed by moderators are supposedly not spam and thus no reason to make them nofollow. So the nofollow is dropped after a few days, so all links in the forum would be dofollow in the long run.

If you have another plugin that does permanent nofollow, and you don't want that, just disable it. Likewise you can also disable the nofollow feature of Google SEO if you prefer handling this another way.

Hello ,

I really need a way to add rel="nofollow" or rel="noopner nofollow" to my external links only and keep my internal links rel="noopener"

I think all users of the plugin would like to have this feature. 

How can i do this ?