MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Threads colour
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good afternoon,  please I would love it if you can help me to either change text color or background colour of my post thread. When I used the inspect element on the text, it gave me this span.mycode_color , please I don't know where to find span.mycode_color . I would be grateful if you can help me solve this. You can see image below to understand what I mean....
(2018-10-10, 12:19 PM)Christineg5 Wrote: [ -> ]Good afternoon,  please I would love it if you can help me to either change text color or background colour of my post thread. When I used the inspect element on the text, it gave me this span.mycode_color , please I don't know where to find span.mycode_color . I would be grateful if you can help me solve this. You can see image below to understand what I mean....

I believe this is a theme related issue.

What is the name of the theme you are using for your website?
Virtualblue theme
(2018-10-10, 12:37 PM)Christineg5 Wrote: [ -> ]Virtualblue theme

You'll need to contact the theme author here: Theme Site

If I may suggest, why don't you try this THEME?

You might have better luck with a theme that is updated on a regular basis.
(2018-10-10, 01:22 PM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]

please how can i make it blue instead of green and also how can i change the logo position to center
(2018-10-10, 03:46 PM)Christineg5 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-10-10, 01:22 PM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]

please how can i make it blue instead of green and also how can i change the logo position to center

Ask @Whiteneo about this. He is the theme author.
Thanks

I changed the post background from black to white in my global css, I just typed "Ctrl" and "F" to search for .Post_content then I changed the post background colour of my previous theme