MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ProStats and MyProfile not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear MyBB community,

ProStats - MyProfile
Recently I've tried to add two plugins that do not seem to work and I hope there is a solution to make it work.

MyProfile
Basically I was able to install and activate the plugin. However, on my profile it does not show anything about comments whatsoever.
Only functionality that shows up is the 'referred by' and 'members referred'.

[Image: 7aDccab.png]

ProStats

Whenever I 'enable' the ProStats plugin it will give me the following error:

Warning [2] Illegal string offset 'Latest_posts' - Line: 1247 - File: inc/plugins/prostats.php PHP 7.1.22 (Linux)
File	Line	Function
/inc/plugins/prostats.php	1247	errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/prostats.php	1837	ps_GetNewestPosts
/inc/plugins/prostats.php	1203	ps_MakeTable
/inc/class_plugins.php	142	prostats_run_pre_output
/floatstats.php

Thank you for reading and hopefully someone is able to help out.
Regards,
playerNumOne
For prostats you can try googling that php error, and try to apply to the plugin file. It gives you the line number where the problem is - 1247.
For the ProStats error line:

case "Latest_posts" : 
[1247]                  $active_cells['Latest_posts']=1;
                        eval("\$newestposts_cols_name .= \"".$templates->get("prostats_newestposts_head_latest_posts")."\";");
                        $cell_order[$colspan]='Latest_posts';
                  break;
So it happens to all lines that include -> $active_cells['...']=1;
case "Latest_posts" : 
					$active_cells['Latest_posts']=1;
					eval("\$newestposts_cols_name .= \"".$templates->get("prostats_newestposts_head_latest_posts")."\";");
					break;
				case "Date" :
					$active_cells['Date']=1;
					eval("\$newestposts_cols_name .= \"".$templates->get("prostats_newestposts_head_date")."\";");
					$cell_order[$colspan]='Date';
					break;
				case "Starter" :
					$active_cells['Starter']=1;
					eval("\$newestposts_cols_name .= \"".$templates->get("prostats_newestposts_head_starter")."\";");
					$cell_order[$colspan]='Starter';
					break;
				case "Last_sender" :
					$active_cells['Last_sender']=1;
					eval("\$newestposts_cols_name .= \"".$templates->get("prostats_newestposts_head_last_sender")."\";");
					$cell_order[$colspan]='Last_sender';
					break;
				case "Forum" :
					$active_cells['Forum']=1;
					eval("\$newestposts_cols_name .= \"".$templates->get("prostats_newestposts_head_forum")."\";");
					$cell_order[$colspan]='Forum';
					break;
you can replace prostats plugin file with this modified file [from GitHub]
Now the issue seems to be solved but got a different error for the same lines now:

Warning [2] Cannot use a scalar value as an array - Line: 1261 - File: inc/plugins/prostats.php PHP 7.1.22 (Linux)
			{
				case "Latest_posts" : 
					$active_cells = 1;
					break;
				case "Date" :
This line->					$active_cells["Date"]=1;
					eval("\$newestposts_cols_name .= \"".$templates->get("prostats_newestposts_head_date")."\";");
					$cell_order[$colspan]='Date';
					break;
				case "Starter" :
This line->					$active_cells["Starter"]=1;
					eval("\$newestposts_cols_name .= \"".$templates->get("prostats_newestposts_head_starter")."\";");
					$cell_order[$colspan]='Starter';
					break;
				case "Last_sender" :
This line->					$active_cells["Last_sender"]=1;
					eval("\$newestposts_cols_name .= \"".$templates->get("prostats_newestposts_head_last_sender")."\";");
					$cell_order[$colspan]='Last_sender';
					break;
				case "Forum" :
This line->					$active_cells["Forum"]=1;
					eval("\$newestposts_cols_name .= \"".$templates->get("prostats_newestposts_head_forum")."\";");
					$cell_order[$colspan]='Forum';
					break;
				default: --$colspan;
			}

And Warning [2] A non-numeric value encountered - Line: 2113 - File: inc/plugins/prostats.php PHP 7.1.22 (Linux)

This line-> $date = gmdate($format, $stamp + ($offset * 3600));

if ($format && $ty)
	{
		$stamp = TIME_NOW;

This line->		$todaysdate = gmdate($format, $stamp + ($offset * 3600));
This line->		$yesterdaysdate = gmdate($format, ($stamp - 86400) + ($offset * 3600));
For MyProfile, make sure
{$myprofile_comments}
exists in member_profile template.
EDIT: Okay, try this modified file. It should fix those lingering "Warning [2] Cannot use a scalar value as an array - Line: 1261" errors Smile .
(2018-10-28, 03:56 PM)Kyng Wrote: [ -> ]EDIT: Okay, try this modified file. It should fix those lingering "Warning [2] Cannot use a scalar value as an array - Line: 1261" errors Smile .

Works! Thanks a lot!
Hi guys, I have tried all the above but can't seem to fix anything...can you pls take a look here:
www.bouzoukigreek.com/forum

thanks