MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PixelRacer.Life
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: PRLScreen1.png]
[Image: PRLScreen2.png]

PixelRacer.Life is an online pixel car racing game that has been back up and running since May 2018. It has existed in one form or another since around 2016, but I started taking it seriously in May of 2018 with a fresh MyBB installation. So we use MyBB now and have a ton of plugins (maybe too many haha).

Several custom plugins as well have already been created to make our game function a little smoother.

We are currently having a plugin developed that will completely automate the process of our game instead of using forum posts for all of it so that it will be more like a point and click type of game.

Appreciate any feedback. There are several things that aren't finished yet or still need to be completed, but always open to feedback!

Loving MyBB and the community here after using vBulletin and Xenforo for many years. Our theme is created by iAndrew with modifications by myself. He has been instrumental in helping me get it all set up.

Pixel Racer Life
Bad link. But I figured it out

Good link: http//pixelracer.life

This is a gem, looks solid. I can see why this forum works.
that website looks awesome, good features! Nice to see something new on the internet!
Looks awesome man.. Keep it up.
Wow thanks guys, I could never see this thread after I posted it for some reason, but just now found in my posts.

Appreciate the feedback and I fixed the original link! Smile

A developer is currently working on automating every part of our game in a plugin. Calculated races, parts, garages, and everything. Will be a pretty big deal when it's completed one of these days. Stay tuned!
(2019-01-05, 08:15 PM)Brody Wrote: [ -> ]Wow thanks guys, I could never see this thread after I posted it for some reason, but just now found in my posts.

A developer is currently working on automating every part of our game in a plugin. Calculated races, parts, garages, and everything. Will be a pretty big deal when it's completed one of these days. Stay tuned!

Will this plugin be available for the public? (either paid or free?)
(2019-01-06, 01:13 AM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-01-05, 08:15 PM)Brody Wrote: [ -> ]Wow thanks guys, I could never see this thread after I posted it for some reason, but just now found in my posts.

Will this plugin be available for the public? (either paid or free?)

No plans for that at this time - mainly because our systems are so unique that I can't imagine anything else it could be used for without major modifications.
something new ... cool site. Good job!
Dead link.
Still dead.