MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Questions abour photos and videos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello All,

I an very new at all of this, so be gentle. What I'm looking for is can users post photos and or videos to MyBB Forum?

Thank you.

Tom
Yes, users can embed videos from YouTube, Vimeo and a variety of other video services. They can also embed images from any site that allows hot linking and attach them to posts as attachments uploaded directly to the forum.

You may also configure the attachment system to allow video attachments, but beware that a lot of videos can use up quite a lot of disk space.
(2018-10-17, 09:37 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, users can embed videos from YouTube, Vimeo and a variety of other video services. They can also embed images from any site that allows hot linking and attach them to posts as attachments uploaded directly to the forum.

You may also configure the attachment system to allow video attachments, but beware that a lot of videos can use up quite a lot of disk space.

Thank you. I thought it would be possable for users can embed videos from YouTube but I just wanted to make sure.

Thanks again.

Tom