MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: iGame theme [Help!]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to change the background to an image and I want to change the logo from iGame to my logo. Also is there a way to change color of font instead of the blue?

Please help!
(2018-10-18, 01:20 AM)Josh_Lovelace Wrote: [ -> ]I'm trying to change the background to an image and I want to change the logo from iGame to my logo. Also is there a way to change color of font instead of the blue?

Please help!

I am using the iGame theme from iAndrew.

Here's what the main page of my website looks like after the changes were made. So, to answer your questions, Yes to all of them.

[Image: 1fc5d30a257593aaada2a13d0e08d62a.png]
(2018-10-18, 08:35 AM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-10-18, 01:20 AM)Josh_Lovelace Wrote: [ -> ]I'm trying to change the background to an image and I want to change the logo from iGame to my logo. Also is there a way to change color of font instead of the blue?

Please help!

I am using the iGame theme from iAndrew.

Here's what the main page of my website looks like after the changes were made. So, to answer your questions, Yes to all of them.

[Image: 1fc5d30a257593aaada2a13d0e08d62a.png]
How can i get this new update??

Hello,

How can I make the background picture be as a hyper link like when people click on it it can take the somewhere else??

The Igame theme