MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Are you an internet addict?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Well i think i would brake that Firefox plugin as i am on the internet more then any other thing i do.
Oh my, this should be fun indeed.
I have a plugin called PageAddict at the moment which allows you to group websites so you can see what you spend most time on etc. I think I got 390 minutes in one day once (was a school day). Big Grin
dA CLOwN Wrote:It has really screwed up my life. I now sleep during the day... Sad
You sleep? Confused

Seriously, I've survived on 4 hours a night for the last 3 years...
DrPoodle Wrote:
dA CLOwN Wrote:It has really screwed up my life. I now sleep during the day... Sad
You sleep? Confused

Statistically Efficiency = Amount of sleep you get each day.
DrPoodle Wrote:
You sleep? Confused

lol! A few months back I stayed up for 2 days straight and had to run the shop. Wasn't a pretty sight. Sleep is good for you.
Tikitiki Wrote:
DrPoodle Wrote:
You sleep? Confused

Statistically Efficiency = Amount of sleep you get each day.
Yeah sleep apparently makes you more efficient, but the problem is I can't sleep for more than a few hours unless I've been properly drained of energy. It's not insomnia, it's just my body doesn't need as much sleep as other people's.

Anyway, people like Hitler, Churchill, and Thatcher all slept for less than 5 hours a night and what did they turn out to be...ok, so only one of them turned out any good, but my point still stands Toungue
judel Wrote:I spend entirely too much time online...at work when I should be working...at home when I should be doing errands. It's a never ending cycle! LOL
Ditto! Cool
Somehow, the TimeTracker extension counted me as browsing the internet for over 120 hours yesterday...
Justin S. is addicted to the internet. Toungue
Justin S. Wrote:Somehow, the TimeTracker extension counted me as browsing the internet for over 120 hours yesterday...

I have to say, I'm impressed. I don't even think I would get THAT high =P
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9