MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Merge Xenforo 2 to MYBB error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When try to merge Xenforo 2 to MYBB I get the following error when trying to merge users. Any ideas how to solve the error please.

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:1054 - Unknown column 'aim' in 'field list'Query: INSERT INTO mybb_users (usergroup,additionalgroups,displaygroup,import_usergroup,import_additionalgroups,import_displaygroup,import_uid,username,password,salt,loginkey,email,regdate,lastactive,lastvisit,website,showsigs,signature,showavatars,timezone,avatardimensions,avatartype,avatar,lastpost,icq,aim,yahoo,skype,google,hideemail,allownotices,regip,lastip,language,passwordconvert,passwordconverttype,postnum,invisible,birthday,birthdayprivacy,subscriptionmethod,receivepms,receivefrombuddy,pmnotice,pmnotify,showquickreply,ppp,tpp,daysprune,timeformat,dst,buddylist,ignorelist,style,away,awaydate,returndate,referrer,referrals,reputation,timeonline,showcodebuttons,totalpms,unreadpms,pmfolders,notepad,threadmode,showredirect,dateformat,dstcorrection,warningpoints,moderateposts,moderationtime,suspendposting,suspensiontime,suspendsignature,suspendsigtime,coppauser,classicpostbit,loginattempts,usernotes,showimages,showvideos) VALUES (2,'4,6,8,10',4,2,'3,4,9,11',3,1,'Kevin','','','','[email protected]',1212278460,1539858892,1539858892,'',1,'Regards,\nKevin.',1,'1','','','',0,'','','','','',1,1,X'',X'','','$2y$10$qUZzSYcYcsBBWierkiqWQe.dDPoX0/nyL7Koj.KOFQOTBR5K8h01.','',0,0,'13-8-1951','all',2,1,0,1,1,1,0,0,0,'',0,'','',0,0,0,'',0,0,0,0,1,0,0,'1**Inbox$%%$2**Sent Items$%%$3**Drafts$%%$4**Trash Can','','',1,'',1,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,'',1,1)
aim has been removed from the latest mybb - so if you can modify the script to exclude aim, then maybe you will have some success.
Where would I find the script that controls this please.
You are trying to merge into a 1.8.19 forum, confirm? 

I am not familiar with merge so maybe someone else can chip in. But another option for you is to create the aim field in your mybb database and then rerun the script that you ran the first time.

Your SQL is failing on a missing aim field, so you either have to edit the script, or go and create the field in the database.

See here, 

[attachment=41099]
(2018-10-18, 01:56 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]You are trying to merge into a 1.8.19 forum, confirm? 

I am not familiar with merge so maybe someone else can chip in. But another option for you is to create the aim field in your mybb database and then rerun the script that you ran the first time.

Your SQL is failing on a missing aim field, so you either have to edit the script, or go and create the field in the database.

See here, 

What is the command line to add the 'AIM' column in the SQL?
Yes latest version.
Your help worked a treat.

Many thanks.
Kevin.
(2018-10-18, 01:41 PM)kjc Wrote: [ -> ]Where would I find the script that controls this please.

Go to your phpMyAdmin and follow this short tutorial.

Inserting A New Field

Insert a new field called 'aim' (without the quotes).
We need to release a new version of the merge system to fix the AIM column problem, I believe there is a PR that I may already have merged even...
(2018-10-18, 09:23 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]We need to release a new version of the merge system to fix the AIM column problem, I believe there is a PR that I may already have merged even...

You haven't, you still need to check it out when you get the time Toungue
(2018-10-18, 10:08 PM)Wires Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-10-18, 09:23 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]We need to release a new version of the merge system to fix the AIM column problem, I believe there is a PR that I may already have merged even...

You haven't, you still need to check it out when you get the time  Toungue

Darn, I'll try and do that tomorrow. If you don't see anything from me, please feel free to nudge me!
Pages: 1 2