MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: hey there...Space/music related sites?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone here run any type of forum related to space or indie/edm music? If so reply or pm with information. I work for a nationally televised show and there is a chance I could help out a site and I thought what better place to try first then on mybb.
I have yet to see any of the major labels, artists, internet based electronic dance music radio stations and or related news sources use mybb for trance, house, techno, hardstyle, etc, etc... that I know of at least., but there is a first time for everything. Would be cool to see. Wink

Though completely different genre but if I remember correctly Tech N9ne used Mybb back in the day.
I think we cannot post this type of related urls in this site. Because that would be a spammy things.
You can have it from the browser directly. Go for related to that type industry forums. You will definitely find the right answer.
That's a great offer, I guess I should have started my space forum when I was going to...