MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need Custom Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need someone that can make a custom theme for me 

While I was looking at old threads I came across a theme someone was working on but never released and I've looked everywhere trust me
https://community.mybb.com/thread-192497.html

I basically want a theme as closely made to that one as possible from scratch. In their original thread you can see several photo attachments to help you best match the theme. I absolutely love every single bit of it and want a very close match so talented designer is necessary with an impeccable portfolio

Please include estimate + time frame in your inquiries! Smile
Is there any way to contact you regarding this? Let me know!
I think Johnny S had a similar theme like that for sale. I may be wrong Smile
I will suggest contact other dev like iAndrew , Nasyr or Ashley1 for theme development in case it is not there.

I am not available for work until MyBB 1.9 Smile
(2018-10-25, 09:51 PM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]I think Johnny S had a similar theme like that for sale. I may be wrong Smile
I will suggest contact other dev like iAndrew , Nasyr or Ashley1 for theme development in case it is not there.

I am not available for work until MyBB 1.9 Smile

Johnny S is working with me on my site and he's done an impeccable job for a great price. 

Matter of fact, I'll recommend him to anyone that checks out this thread. Thanks!