MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fake cash plug-in.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a plug-in where someone can bet fake cash on games?  Maybe there's a thread where someone specifies the teams involved, and the betting lines.

Xenforo has something like this.
I recommend using New Points and creating a Betting system.
There is one that was created but it's a premium one, if you need a Betting system created, send me a Private Message.
(2018-10-23, 08:07 AM)Nasyr Wrote: [ -> ]I recommend using New Points and creating a Betting system.
There is one that was created but it's a premium one, if you need a Betting system created, send me a Private Message.

I sent you a PM.

I read through the New Points system.

That seems to award points to users for using the forum.

But what I'm looking for is to specify a game or sporting event, and then to bet a certain amount of fake cash that a user has available in his account, toward that game.

Depending on the outcome of the game, the user will then win the bet or lose it.

I don't know how to specify the result of the game.  Maybe that's something that will have to be followed up on, after the game is over.
(2018-10-23, 07:38 PM)nuraman00 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-10-23, 08:07 AM)Nasyr Wrote: [ -> ]I recommend using New Points and creating a Betting system.

I sent you a PM.

I read through the New Points system.

That seems to award points to users for using the forum.

But what I'm looking for is to specify a game or sporting event, and then to bet a certain amount of fake cash that a user has available in his account, toward that game.

Depending on the outcome of the game, the user will then win the bet or lose it.

I don't know how to specify the result of the game.  Maybe that's something that will have to be followed up on, after the game is over.

I responded to your message before having seen this. I have a few ideas.
Does anyone else have any ideas?
(2018-11-09, 11:58 PM)nuraman00 Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone else have any ideas?

Check my website. 

Go to this THREAD and read what is being offered to users to gain Luxars (coins) for their account.
(2018-11-10, 12:22 AM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-11-09, 11:58 PM)nuraman00 Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone else have any ideas?

Check my website. 

Go to this THREAD and read what is being offered to users to gain Luxars (coins) for their account.

Thanks.  The Luxars monetary system is a start.

How can I integrate that on my forum?

And how an I use it so that someone can create a bet for a sporting event, along with the betting options?