MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Skin not positioned correctly.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Solved]
Im making a theme which might b what your looking for. PM me your email and ill send you my myportal theme.
Well the wrapper, controls that padding you see, and the white background of course. You will need to edit the header template by adding the logo to the very top of the template, wrap it in the logo class, then add a width around it so that it stays straight with the rest of the forum, you understand what I mean?

I hope this helps. It simply a matter of taking the logo area, as well as the navigation menu you have, out of the wrapper div.

Another way is to set the padding of the wrapper to zero then add a new div over the content you want padded. Youd have to close it in the footer template. Both would work.

And if this confuses you, I can do it for you if you need me to.
While I understand your frustration, there is no need for such language, Faltzer. Please tone it down.
You are overcomplicating the matter. You shouldn't use your own css. You can add additional css to the mybb theme. You should place the forums inside the root directory and edit the header and footer templates to have your site html wrap mybb.

Change index.php of mybb to forum.php and simply edit link in header and footer template to reflect this.

Simple.