MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: << >> at the beginning and end of the related posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Please how can I add <<  at the beginning >> at the end of related post in mybb. << >> at the beginning and end of the related posts
you can modify showthread_similarthreads_bit template like this :

find {$similar_thread['threadprefix']} and add required characters before it
&lt;&lt; {$similar_thread['threadprefix']}
find {$similar_thread['subject']}</a> and add required characters after it
{$similar_thread['subject']}</a> &gt;&gt;
Thanks for the response but it did not work, please help
well, it has worked for the original related threads feature [image].

not sure if you were expecting it for the embedded content of the post.
which method you are using for the embedding ?
(2018-10-30, 02:51 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]well, it has worked for the original related threads feature [image].

not sure if you were expecting it for the embedded content of the post.
which method you are using for the embedding ?

I don't know, can you visit my site to know http://forum.talkcloud.com.ng .i want it on the homepage related post and inside post related posts, thanks

It is showing inside post, please how can I make << >> show at the beginning and end of the related posts on my index.php homepage. Thanks
for the Home page, may be you are referring to Latest Threads

for that, you can modify portal_latestthreads_thread template
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/{$thread['threadlink']}" title="{$thread['fullsubject']}">{$thread['subject']}</a>
you can add &lt;&lt; at the beginning and &gt;&gt; at the end
&lt;&lt; <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/{$thread['threadlink']}" title="{$thread['fullsubject']}">{$thread['subject']}</a> &gt;&gt;
(2018-10-30, 10:39 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]for the Home page, may be you are referring to Latest Threads

for that, you can modify portal_latestthreads_thread template
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/{$thread['threadlink']}" title="{$thread['fullsubject']}">{$thread['subject']}</a>
you can add &lt;&lt; at the beginning and &gt;&gt; at the end  
&lt;&lt; <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/{$thread['threadlink']}" title="{$thread['fullsubject']}">{$thread['subject']}</a> &gt;&gt;

Thank you very much. Works well
please how can i add << >> at the beginning and end of possible related posts inside post.

[Image: 720ab59a-d903-43b8-85ee-9df4f99d64e9.png]
Please how can I add << >> to possibly related posts that appears after the post
check plugins section of your forum admin panel.
do you see any active plugin for related posts ? if so, which plugin is used ?
Pages: 1 2