MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: FA5 Theme - Any Chance For Dark Version?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@vintagedaddyo

Any chance you can make the FA5 theme in a dark version?

I would like to check that out for my website.
(2018-11-05, 05:56 PM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]@vintagedaddyo

Funny that you ask as I had already started on a dark variant, just havent had the free time yet to finish it yet.

As you can see below, I need to get around to finishing it:

Example of the main progress so far:

[Image: al58i9.png]

Example of one of the colors progress so far:

[Image: 2vugbqw.png]

* again, I wont do much on this theme but simply get it to full operational status such as the FA5 theme but in dark. The basis for this theme being provided is to provide a light and dark variant of the default theme with Font Awesome 5 replacement for default images as in the tutorials provided prior to this theme and also provide it as a base theme for folks to work and further create with provided they keep my credits intact and provide theirs as well. Wink
(2018-11-05, 08:43 PM)vintagedaddyo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-11-05, 05:56 PM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]@vintagedaddyo

Funny that you ask as I had already started on a dark variant, just havent had the free time yet to finish it yet.

As you can see below, I need to get around to finishing it:

Example of the main progress so far:

[Image: al58i9.png]

Example of one of the colors progress so far:

[Image: 2vugbqw.png]

* again, I wont do much on this theme but simply get it to full operational status such as the FA5 theme but in dark. The basis for this theme being provided is to provide a light and dark variant of the default theme with Font Awesome 5 replacement for default images as in the tutorials provided prior to this theme and also provide it as a base theme for folks to work and further create with provided they keep my credits intact and provide theirs as well. Wink

Great! 

I can't wait for the release of this theme!

Also, I love the color gradients as well! 

Question, would we have the option of modifying the color gradients ourselves? Will that be hard to do?
I am not a coder, so I have no clue about this sort of thing.
(2018-11-06, 04:22 AM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]Great! 

I can't wait for the release of this theme!

Also, I love the color gradients as well! 

Question, would we have the option of modifying the color gradients ourselves? Will that be hard to do?
I am not a coder, so I have no clue about this sort of thing.

Initial release:
https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...w&pid=1189

*note: as I was strapped for free time if there is anything I missed I will update the release package as my time allows..., currently the only thing I did not get around to, was modifying custom login for individual color file usage. I will get to that later and merely wanted to get the pkg out without further wait.