MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: how i can change the logo size?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how i can change the logo size? its to big
It could depend on your forum style theme, but generally replacing the old image with a resized version of itself would suffice.
I have the same problem as @yogev2288. Its taken over the entire top part of the header Sad Mine is sitting a bit right aligned and towards the centre also. How do I get it to the same size as the MYBB default logo size and left aligned?

(2018-11-24, 05:40 AM)mkmybb Wrote: [ -> ]I have the same problem as @yogev2288. Its taken over the entire top part of the header Sad Mine is sitting a bit right aligned and towards the centre also. How do I get it to the same size as the MYBB default logo size and left aligned?

I looked at one of the MyBB logo size from an old article page and it had a size of 248x82. I resized my logo to this size and uploaded again. It has fixed the issue but now it looks too small. I suppose I will just need to redo the size and load it again. Would anyone know the actual size of the MYBB logo that is currently on their pages?
In the header template, you can add width and height to the img tag or do some magic with CSS.

I however do not recommend this for speed purposes, you should just resize the image in Photoshop or something similar to that.
(2018-11-28, 11:22 AM)Synx Wrote: [ -> ]In the header template, you can add width and height to the img tag or do some magic with CSS.

I however do not recommend this for speed purposes, you should just resize the image in Photoshop or something similar to that.

or you can simply use any resizing tool to resize your image as per the mentioned uploading requirements.