MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thread Views Not Updating
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Recently my forum seems to have stopped counting thread views. New threads will get replies but they never rise above 0 views stats wise. I've run a Recount & RebuildĀ for Threads Views with no solution. Additionally, I've verified that Delayed Thread View Count is set to "Off", even saved the option again, before trying another Recount & Rebuild.

Does anyone have a solution for this problem?

Thanks,
Soupi
https://fim-rpg.net/
Bump? Problem has still not resolved.
Thank you! I ended up deactivating all plug ins and they're accruing appropriately now. Much appreciated!

Except now plugins aren't working properly

EDIT: Okay yea I tried reactivating all of my plugins and now none of them are working and thread views stopped again
Hello, me again. It's been awhile (obviously) but unfortunately after reactivating my plugins my views have once again stopped counting.

Any other ideas besides completely removing the plugins?
I'd recommend backing up your forum first, then deactivating the plugins one by one, whilst checking if the problem resolves itself. Once you figure out what plugin is causing this then we can help solve the issue.
Please list plugins
Current Plugins:
Enhanced Account Switcher
Cloudflare Manager
HTML in Posts
NewPoints
Online Today
Page Manager
Template Conditionals
ProStats
Style Usernames
Tagging Plugin!

I'll have to set aside some time and get back to here after I get a chance to deactivate and which one seems to be the issue.
(2019-03-21, 11:32 PM)Soupi Wrote: [ -> ]Current Plugins:
Enhanced Account Switcher
Cloudflare Manager
HTML in Posts
NewPoints
Online Today
Page Manager
Template Conditionals
ProStats
Style Usernames
Tagging Plugin!

I'll have to set aside some time and get back to here after I get a chance to deactivate and which one seems to be the issue.
I feel it might be Online Today or Cloudflare Manager(Just a wild guess), but best will be to manually deactivate and activate all.