MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Request: 2 Free MyBB Default Themes - color variations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please share with the community 2 different color-variations of MyBB 1.8.19 DEFAULT theme.

using these colors

Theme 1:

Text color is #fffdf
Thread background color #050505
Quoted text background color #2E2E2E
thead color #4C4C4C

Theme 2:
Text color is #fffdf
Thread background color #0767ca
Quoted text background color #086acf
thead color #d10505

* do NOT change anything else in the theme, such as font type or font size, no fontawesome etc, only change default colors to whats requested above.
* or share 2 color variations of the DEFAULT MyBB theme, to match any countrys-flag colors Wink , for the MyBB community..
last bump
IMO, making a separate theme is not necessary. Anyone can change colors as required ! [eg.]
I am not an expert on CSS stuff, but I was able to modify the coloring of the MyBB default theme to my liking on my website.

Here's a screenshot of what I have done.

So, if I can do it, so can you.

[Image: 9063dd63356542fde1afba8ff2480809.png]
(2019-01-10, 06:04 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]IMO, making a separate theme is not necessary. Anyone can change colors as required !

(2019-01-10, 06:22 AM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]...
I am not an expert on CSS stuff, but I was able to modify the coloring of the MyBB default theme to my liking on my website.

I have done that

This was a project to see what "other members" here would come up with.
(2019-01-10, 06:51 AM)v_2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-01-10, 06:04 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]IMO, making a separate theme is not necessary. Anyone can change colors as required !

(2019-01-10, 06:22 AM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]...

I have done that

This was a project to see what "other members" here would come up with.

It was a project?

Your first post in this thread and the thread title sounded like you were making requests for free themes for your own use. 

If that was not your intention, then you need to clarify the first post and thread title. It's misleading.