MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Font Awesome 5 Title Symbols (Posticons)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2018-11-10, 11:06 AM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]And for the private message page? Icons need to be replaced too Smile

private_messagebit_icon

<div class="posticons-icon posticons-icon_{$icon['iid']}" title="{$icon['name']}"style="margin-top:-15px;vertical-align: middle;" />&nbsp;
<i class="fas fa-"></i></div>
@Anka06 - great, thank you! So private messages are covered. Another missing place is in UCP -> User CP home -> Thread Subscriptions With New Posts and Your Latest Threads tables.

@mujeebdgk - I replaced envelopes images last year by FontAwesome icons, no issue here Smile
(2018-11-10, 06:13 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]@Anka06 - great, thank you! So private messages are covered. Another missing place is in UCP -> User CP home -> Thread Subscriptions With New Posts and Your Latest Threads tables.

@mujeebdgk - I replaced envelopes images last year by FontAwesome icons, no issue here Smile

We've Completed the Missing

usercp_subscriptions_thread_icon

<div class="posticons-icon posticons-icon_{$icon['iid']}"title="{$icon['name']}" style="margin-top:-20px;vertical-align: middle;" />&nbsp;
<i class="fas fa-"></i></div>
Great! What about another tutorial to improve FA5 for thread status?
(2018-11-10, 06:41 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Great! What about another tutorial to improve FA5 for thread status?

Good idea separate icon for each topic 

Hover Effect Add

.posticons-icon i { animation: blowUp .5s cubic-bezier(0.165, 0.840, 0.440, 1.000) forwards;}

@keyframes blowUp {
 0% {
   transform:scale(0);
 }
 100% {
   transform:scale(1);
 }
}
Great! I mean a better tutorial for this: https://community.mybb.com/thread-220017...pid1318598

Thank you!
Many thanks for the tutorial.

It is working perfectly, just for a minor problem.

Please check the screenshot.

[attachment=41330]

I can hope that you would find a fix for it.

I'm using the latest version of MyBB.

Thankyou.
(2018-12-09, 09:16 PM)kbilly Wrote: [ -> ]Many thanks for the tutorial.

It is working perfectly, just for a minor problem.

Please check the screenshot.

I can hope that you would find a fix for it.

I'm using the latest version of MyBB.

Thankyou.

add [iid] tag in link bar

.posticons-icon_iid no i:before {
    content: "\f164";
    color: #658fc6;
} 

.posticons-icon_22 i:before {
    content: "\f03d";
    color: #e886dc;
} 
Hello!

I just added:

.posticons-icon_22 i:before {
    content: "\f0ad";
    color: #34FFCC;
} 

.posticons-icon_23 i:before {
    content: "\f002";
    color: #e500e5;
} 

And it is working.

[attachment=41332]

Thanks a lot.
Anka06 - I use Recent thread plugin from @dragonexpert - is possible to somehow edit this line in the plugin file to get it work with fontawesome icons too? Thank you very much

https://github.com/dragonexpert/recentth...fdf3e75ad7
Pages: 1 2