MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My Forum is not working in Archive Mode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My Forum is not working correctly when in Archive Mode

Index Archive mode (./archive/index.php) is fine but when browsing Categories (./archive/index.php/forum-22.html) or Threads in archive mode not working. That is shows blank page. There isn't any code in View Source also.
Admin CP --> Configuration --> Settings --> Server and Optimization Options

Do you have Enable search engine friendly URLs in Archive? set to on or off?
(2018-11-10, 08:40 PM)isoldehn Wrote: [ -> ]Admin CP --> Configuration --> Settings --> Server and Optimization Options

Yes I am using but after disabled that working fine. So that means can't I use search engine friendly URLs?
(2018-11-11, 06:23 AM)Area Master Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-11-10, 08:40 PM)isoldehn Wrote: [ -> ]Admin CP --> Configuration --> Settings --> Server and Optimization Options

Yes I am using but after disabled that working fine. So that means can't I use  search engine friendly URLs?

Just asking... do you have this setup as shown in the screenshot?

[Image: 83cd3d74ef58245238013f8f92cdb036.png]
(2018-11-11, 12:31 PM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]Just asking... do you have this setup as shown in the screenshot?

Yes before I set that setting to "Yes" then not working properly after that I put that setting to "No" then that is working fine but I want to know how I can use Search Engine Friendly URLs for Archive also.

Thanks @isoldehn & @Serpius