MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ACP Advance Admin Permission
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Are there any mod. done to for a more advanced admin permission? Basically what I'm hoping to achieve is to restrict further what a subadmin can do aside from the default permissions.

i.e. Breaking down Configuration > Board Settings and taking only the necessary stuff (like Board On/Off,Site Details),
Subadmins can view User & Groups but are not allowed to edit any user. 
Hiding the superadmin / user1 be completely? I have hidden admins on memberlist.php but not in APC User & Groups.

Also any fix done on ACP Permissions that if the first setting is set to 'No' the module should output to the nearest allowed setting and not display "Access Denied".

A big thanks!
maybe u mean this

ACP > Users & Groups > Admin Permissions
(2018-11-11, 09:21 AM)justice41 Wrote: [ -> ]Are there any mod. done to for a more advanced admin permission? Basically what I'm hoping to achieve is to restrict further what a subadmin can do aside from the default permissions.

i.e. Breaking down Configuration > Board Settings and taking only the necessary stuff (like Board On/Off,Site Details),
Subadmins can view User & Groups but are not allowed to edit any user. 
Hiding the superadmin / user1 be completely? I have hidden admins on memberlist.php but not in APC User & Groups.

Also any fix done on ACP Permissions that if the first setting is set to 'No' the module should output to the nearest allowed setting and not display "Access Denied".

A big thanks!

Take a look at this screenshot. This should assist you in fixing your situation.

[Image: 9566a9b1a68d13299c66406295bd46a4.png]
(2018-11-11, 01:33 PM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]Take a look at this screenshot. This should assist you in fixing your situation.

[Image: 9566a9b1a68d13299c66406295bd46a4.png]

I already set the default permission per subadmin type. But I am trying to limit subadmin permissions of i.e. [Manage Users] to just View and Ban User, not the whole power of what the superadmin can do like Delete/Edit.

[Image: 45898890_481439859017358_854754593625813...e=5C81DD0C]

Like in the ss, options that are lined are supposed to be not allowed.