MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: After Web Host Server crash cannot login beyond admin page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After Web Host Server crash cannot login beyond admin page

- snip -

Warning [2] Use of undefined constant THIS_SCRIPT - assumed 'THIS_SCRIPT' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 95 - File: inc/plugins/unreadPosts.php PHP 7.2.11 (Linux)

Many more of the above errors with varying Lines appears as well.

Web Host will not help any more than they have to restore the site to this point.

Any help appreciated.
This is a plugin issue, contact the plugin developer.
There is a whole page of line errors, plugins was just the first line.

Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/forum/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 24 - File: admin/index.php PHP 7.2.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP] errorHandler->error
/admin/index.php 24 header
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/forum/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 25 - File: admin/index.php PHP 7.2.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/admin/index.php 25 header
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/forum/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 64 - File: admin/index.php PHP 7.2.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/admin/index.php 64 header
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/forum/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1919 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1919 header
/admin/index.php 302 my_setcookie
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/forum/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1919 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.11 (Linux)

Also how would I know what plugin? I can't log into the admin page at all.
Whichever version of MyBB you're running, I would suggest replacing your old /admin/index.php file with a new fresh file from a fresh download of MyBB version you are on.

You may also want to do the same for /inc/functions.php file.

You can disable all plugins by going to inc/settings.php edit the file find this:
$settings['no_plugins'] = "0";
Change the 0 to a 1 and save the file. This will disable ALL plugins in use which should get rid of that plugin error. From there go in deactivate all plugins in the plugins page. Then go to the above mentioned file and change the 1 back to a 0. Begin reactivating plugins one by one to see which one causes error.
However from the looks of the error it might be this plugin: https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=116
Thanks, making progress.

Update: I'm in. Thank you
(2018-11-12, 02:36 AM)dmcowen674 Wrote: [ -> ]-snip -

Not the best idea to post your Admin Control Panel (ACP) full-url-path on public forums.

Recommended reading:

https://community.mybb.com/thread-44977-...#pid309580