MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Author of smilies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, can i ask who is author of this smilies set ?   Sad Big Grin Exclamation My Undecided Lightbulb 

Is possible pay for more smilies in this style ? Can you add contact to author here ?

Thank you :-)
You can find hundreds of free ones from a web search. There are places that collect them like yoursmiles.org for example.

Just download the one you like and add it to your own list.
Try Twemoji. It is by Twitter and has a huge set of emoticons.
Or EmojiOne
Thanks, but i ask who is author of mybb smilies, so you post me links to another emojis Big Grin

So i find free emoji pack from android - noto emoji

https://www.google.com/get/noto/help/emoji/
(2018-11-13, 07:52 PM)PT82 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, but i ask who is author of mybb smilies, so you post me links to another emojis Big Grin

So i find free emoji pack from android - noto emoji

https://www.google.com/get/noto/help/emoji/

If you had done the Search on MyBB.com, you would have found this HERE.
Thank you, but this is not original smilies what i want. I need same set used on default on MyBB.
I pay author of this smilies for make more for me, i need maybe 10 next.

Understand me ? :-)
(2018-11-13, 08:40 PM)PT82 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you, but this is not original smilies what i want. I need same set used on default on MyBB.
I pay author of this smilies for make more for me, i need maybe 10 next.

Understand me ? :-)

I understand you, but you refuse to understand others who are telling that it's the smilies are FREE and are in the public domain. 

When something is in the public domain, it is FREELY available to EVERYONE. No need to pay for it.

Go look at the link I told you and open it up. You will many smilies that fit your needs.
If you want default themed smileys, fine. I can try to make smilies which look the same. Kindly let me know which ones do you want.

PS : I have no idea who the original author is, but I can try to imitate his pack.
Hi meetdilip, it would be great if you could do it. If they looked really good, we could talk and i pay you on paypal.

For start, I would need these smilies in same style like on this forum - default smilies.

For example

* Thumbs up 👍
* Thumbs down 👎
* Applause (hands) 👏
* Surprised 😮

* Heart in yellow color 💛
* Heart in blue color 💙

I need it in the same style as mybb smilies.
I would also be able to do it, but I do not have the files for those originals (eps or svg)

The idea for a developers of MyBB 
However, the best option would be when developers added emoji or emojione support to the next version, and this might not be the case. Replace emoji or emoji with these default smilies
Pages: 1 2