MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Custom Site + Plugins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need a custom, non-bootstrap (hopefully CSS3 and HTML5 [ Grid system?]) responsive design.
(Must offer free upgrade to TWIG system when MyBB switches over)

The project is basically a huge community which will use a currency/economy system. New Points should work, but I don't know when the last time it was updated and how often it gets patched.

The design should be a modern cozy and easy to use.

Basically I need the following:
  • Economy System (New Points or your own better version)
  1. Needs to be able to be compatible with other plugins for the economy such as a Gaming Arcade, lottery etc.
  • Customizable Avatar System  (With built in shop/catalog system)
    If you know about ROBLOX's Avatar system, you can see where I am trying to get at.Hats/Shirts/Pants/Side Items/Avatar Background(s)
  • Ability to create items/edit items and then sell in catalog
  • Ability to set certain User Groups to create and sell items in the catalog 
I need users to be able to buy items from the catalog, and be able to equip it on their "Avatars" sort of like ROBLOX's system. Just designed better.

This is a huge project, PM me if interested.

This is a VERY BASIC description of what needs to be done, if further detail/outline needs to be discussed, let me know.

Extra Info
  • Latest Font Awesome instead of images

My contact infos in signature Wink See you soon
(2018-11-16, 11:20 PM)AmazOuz Wrote: [ -> ]My contact infos in signature Wink See you soon

Your Discord doesn't exist.
(2018-11-16, 11:28 PM)Zaqre Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-11-16, 11:20 PM)AmazOuz Wrote: [ -> ]My contact infos in signature Wink See you soon

Your Discord doesn't exist.

Maybe you copied it badly, it's "amazouzd&d#6408", i already sent it to someone who added my successfully. If you still have the same issue, send me your discord then (via PM or Email)
I highly recommend another creator /developer for purchasing themes from. Mainly if you would like a custom/unique - detailed design.
Closed on request.