MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: friendly URLs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a question with the forum friendly URLs, for example if I have www.forumgames.com and the category "nintendo", as I do so url comes out like this www.forumgames.com/nintendo and I do not leave www.forumgames.com / forum13

Thank you very much for answering
(2018-11-13, 10:08 AM)miguel36 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a question with the forum friendly URLs, for example if I have www.forumgames.com and the category "nintendo", as I do so url comes out like this www.forumgames.com/nintendo and I do not leave www.forumgames.com / forum13

Thank you very much for answering

Try this PLUGIN.
Hello, thanks for replying, there is a problem when wanting to install the plugin "GoogleSeo" asks me to install the "PluginLibrary" but this second plugin is not compatible with Mybb 1.8.19. because it must already be discontinued
Is there a way to fix it? Thanks
(2018-11-13, 12:12 PM)miguel36 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, thanks for replying, there is a problem when wanting to install the plugin "GoogleSeo" asks me to install the "PluginLibrary" but this second plugin is not compatible with Mybb 1.8.19. because it must already be discontinued
Is there a way to fix it? Thanks

You download the wrong PluginLibrary.

Go HERE.
Muchas gracias SERPIUS, ahora si esta todo correcto
(2018-11-13, 01:55 PM)miguel36 Wrote: [ -> ]Muchas gracias SERPIUS, ahora si esta todo correcto

Sorry, I do not understand Spanish.
(2018-11-13, 04:13 PM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-11-13, 01:55 PM)miguel36 Wrote: [ -> ]Muchas gracias SERPIUS, ahora si esta todo correcto

Sorry, I do not understand Spanish.

Thank you very much SERPIUS, now everything is correct