MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Replies not visible (Merged from Phpbb to Mybb)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear friends,
I have recently merged my phpbb forum to mybb. Every merging module was successful. When I open the forum I can see number of threats and number of replies in each forum. But, when I get into to each threat I can see only the first post. The replies are not showing up. I checked with all the users, the issues is same.

Another issue is that, few of my members used html codes in their post, when the forum was hosted with phpbb. Now in mybb the html codes are being showed as codes.
[Image: Forum1.png]

[Image: Forum2.png]
Please help me to solve it.
When opening a thread, in the title header of the first post (directly under "New Reply" button) find "Thread Modes" click it and then click linear, see if you can see replies now?
(2018-11-14, 05:39 PM)isoldehn Wrote: [ -> ]When opening a thread, in the title header of the first post (directly under "New Reply" button) find "Thread Modes" click it and then click linear, see if you can see replies now?

Wow... Isoldehn, you are great. I was so worried about this issue for almost a week. You have solved it with a simple answer. Thank you so much.
The replies are being shown now. Heart